Happy Earth Day!
Since we have been out of the country on vacation over the past week, this post will focus on the eco-friendly aspects of our beach vacation. Although we stayed at a big beach resort, there were many eco-friendly measures that the hotel chain was taking to ensure that the environmental impact of their business was being reduced by the employees and the guests.
- No straws at the bar, unless you specifically ask for them
- Drinking purified water instead of bottled water
- Reusing towels all week long
- Walking through the resort complex instead of taking the trolly
- Running on the beach and through the resort complex instead of the gym