Here is a summary of the 2013 accomplishments and 2014 resolutions.
- Switched to non-toxic cleaning products (90% of total collection)
- Participated in a CSA farm share again
- Canned apple butter
- Had a natural pregnancy and gave natural birth
- Started cloth diapering
- Make my own snacks
- Use my new bread maker to make homemade organic bread
- Use my new dehydrator to dry in-season produce
- Shop at the farmers market every weekend
- Post more vegetarian and vegan recipes
- Post more about raising a natural baby
- Shedding, eliminating, cleansing, and going back to simple.
>> What are your eco-friendly resolutions for 2014??