Thursday, January 2, 2014

Eco-Friendly Resolutions for 2014

At the start of each new year, I like to reflect over the previous year and identify improvements to make in the new year. We have been trying to live in a green and eco-friendly way for a couple of years now. Sustainable living feels like second nature to me. My husband? He's slowly coming around. I must remember not to push, but to set an example. I also must remember to compromise (80/20 rule).

Here is a summary of the 2013 accomplishments and 2014 resolutions.

2013 Accomplishments
  1. Switched to non-toxic cleaning products (90% of total collection)
  2. Participated in a CSA farm share again
  3. Canned apple butter
  4. Had a natural pregnancy and gave natural birth
  5. Started cloth diapering
2014 Eco-Friendly Resolutions
  1. Make my own snacks
  2. Use my new bread maker to make homemade organic bread
  3. Use my new dehydrator to dry in-season produce
  4. Shop at the farmers market every weekend
Blog Resolutions
  1. Post more vegetarian and vegan recipes
  2. Post more about raising a natural baby
Personal Resolutions
  1. Shedding, eliminating, cleansing, and going back to simple.

>> What are your eco-friendly resolutions for 2014??

  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...