Monday, September 15, 2014

Luxurious Natural Soap [Review]

After starting down the natural path, I revamped everything, food, drinks, body products, cleaning products, etc. One of my favorite all natural products to try are soaps. Even though stores like Bath and Body Works sell soaps in a hundred different scents, I have come to realize that handcrafted, natural soaps offer superior quality and leave your skin feeling clean, soft, and moisturized. I love trying new soaps in unique combinations with ingredients like oatmeal, coffee ground, lavender, or even beer! Keomi Skincare organic, natural, handmade soaps combine high quality ingredients with handcrafted in small batches using the cold-process method.

Keomi Organic and Natural Soaps        ($4.50 per bar)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
All natural, organic ingredients

Handcrafted with cold-process method

Doesn't leave skin feeling dry




I received the Green Tea Goddess scented soap. Green Tea Goddess soap is scented with oils of Clary Sage, Orange and Clove. The scent was very pleasant and reminded me of a spicy green tea. I really enjoyed the scent in the shower. I currently have three bars of soap in the shower and I kept reaching for Green Tea Goddess. I love the scent comes from essential oils. It was a little bit stronger than my other natural soap bars, but it was not overpowering. I found the scent to be just right. What about the rest of the ingredients?

Green Tea Goddess ingredients: personified oils of olive, grape seed, coconut, palm, avocado and cocoa butter, organic green tea, nettle, shavegrass, comfrey root extracts, clary sage, orange and clove essential oils.

I love the simple ingredient list that is made from all natural ingredients and some organic ingredients. I would like to see the Keomi soap bars made with 100% organic ingredients.

I prefer my soaps to rinse cleanly. Keomi natural soap lathered very well and stayed lathered on the skin. A little soap went a long way. The suds rinsed clean. The soap bar did not feel slimy when wet and dried quickly in the hanging soap dish. My skin felt clean, soft, and moisturized afterwards.

I love the scents that Keomi Skincare offers for their natural soaps. Sometimes, I like a little bit more scent for soaps. The essential oil combination is perfect to wake me up in the morning. If you are looking for a high quality, luxurious, natural soap, look to Keomi Skincare.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...