Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Neil Diamond Melody Road Album [Review]

Music is a big part of my life. I love listening to music while I am cooking or working around the house, while driving in the car, and while running, among many other times. Though I do have my favorite artists and songs, I always love to discover new artists and songs. Neil Diamond is a classic artists that has had many hits throughout his lifetime. His new album, Melody Road, mirrors his classic hits while weaving in modern aspects.

Neil Diamond can still sing! The songs in his new album bring me back to his old classics with his distinctive voice and melodies. The songs also have a little bit of a modern feel to them. I seldom listen to the radio because I feel like most new songs today just are not that good anymore. The songs part of Melody Road album are easy to listen to and make me want to listen to them.

Melody Road Album Tracklist:
1. Melody Road
2. First Time
3. Seongah and Jimmy
4. Something Blue
5. Nothing But a Heartache
6. In Better Days
7. Ooo Do I Wanna Be Yours
8. Alone at the Ball
9. Sunny Disposition
10. Marry Me Now
11. The Art of Love
12. Melody Road (Reprise)

My favorite songs are Something Blue and In Better Days. These songs, and some others, remind me of good times and experiences. I can see myself listening to this album in the car because the songs are easy to listen to.




Melody Road album can be pre-ordered/ordered on iTunes and on Amazon.

Disclosure: I participated in the Neil Diamond Melody Road album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...