Saturday, November 26, 2016

Natural Super Green Food Supplement [review]

Super Green Food Supplement in Capsules is about the easiest way to internally take super green food. I have tried super green food powders in smoothies or super green food juices, but the super green food supplement in capsules is an easy and quick way to boost your nutrition levels. Supa Herbal Greens Original herbal green food supplement blend is made with organic ingredients, gluten-free and non-GMO ingredients, in a vegetable capsule.


Supa Herbal Greens Original       
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

Disclosure: I received the product to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and are honest. I am not a medical professional. Please consult a physician before beginning any exercise program or taking a supplement. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease

The Good
The Not So Good
100% raw
Did not experience significant changes
Organic ingredients (other than veg capsule)

Non-GMO, Gluten-Free

Made in the USA


Supa Herbal Greens Original vegetable caps are made with GMO-free, gluten-free, and organic super green foods ingredients. The bottle contains 90 vegetarian capsules, which last 1 month. Recommended dosage is to take 3 capsules before or after meals. May be taken up to 3 times per day.

Supa Herbal Greens Original Ingredients:
Organic Super Green Foods (235mg):
  Alfalfa Grass (aerial)
  Barley Grass (aerial)
  Dandelion (aerial)
  Ginger (root)
  Ginseng (root)
  Parsley (aerial)
  Rose hips (fruit)
  Turmeric (root)
  Wheat grass (aerial)
  Garlic (bulb)

Organic Super Whole Complex (125mg):
  Celery (seed)
  Flax (seed)
  Pumpkin (seed)
  Sesame (seed)
  Sunflower (seed)

Organic Super Digestive Complex (80mg):
  Anise (seed)
  Caraway (seed)
  Fennel (seed)
  Ginger (root)

Organic Super Sea Greens (35mg):
  Kelp (aerial)
  Bladderwrack (aerial)
  Nova Scotia Dulce (leaf)

GMO Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Filler Free, Magnesium Stearate Free, Additive Free, Preservative Free super green supplement.

Supa Herbal Greens is a very concentrated herbal supplement. As the above states, the ingredients are high quality, organic, non-irradiated, and are additive free. Basically, you get 100% herbs within the capsule. I usually have a hard time finding natural supplements that are additive-free, especially Magnesium Stearate-free supplements, so I was really excited to try this brand. One of my goals for this year was to add more super green foods to my diet. The Supa Herbal Greens supplement is a great addition and I feel great about taking the supplement because of the organic ingredients.

I also like the ingredients combination of not only super green foods, but also raw seeds and nuts, garlic, and sea greens. I took 2 capsules per day and noticed that my energy did not dip as much as usual throughout the day. Otherwise, I did not notice a significant improvement. I bet if I took 3 capsules up to 3 times a day, my energy would be really high. My goal for taking this supplement is for preventative health.

The vegetarian capsule is a standard smaller capsule and it easy to take.

If you are looking for an easy way to take super green foods on a daily basis, try the organic Supa Herbal Greens green super food supplement.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...