Saturday, September 1, 2012

Refresh with Organic Steaz Iced Teas [Review]

I am a big fan of hot tea and iced tea. Although I sometimes prefer to the clean taste of green tea or black tea, I also teas with some flavor. Steaz is a company that produces flavorful, great-tasting, all natural, organic, and fair-trade certified tea drinks. The company uses ingredients with the highest quality, sourced from socially responsible farmers and suppliers. The variety of flavors, paired with the eco-friendly and sustainable practices of Steaz, can be enjoyed by every member of the family.

the flower of life the power of tea

Steaz Blueberry Pomegranate Acai          
Steaz Green Tea with Mint                      
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
Refreshing
Flavor is a little on the light side
Just right sweetness (on the lighter side)



I bought two flavors of Steaz teas: Blueberry Pomegranate Acai and Green Tea with Mint. Both flavors were very refreshing with just the right amount of sweetness. For some reason, I expected that the sweetness would be stronger, but was pleasantly surprised that it was on the lighter side.  I tried the Green Tea with Mint first. I really like mint tea. The mint flavor was not as strong as I expected. I could barely taste it. The Blueberry Pomegranate Acai was also very refreshing with a slightly sweet taste. The three fruits puts together gave the tea a subtle fruit flavor. The flavor of Steaz teas is real and authentic, which speaks to their highly quality ingredients.

I always look for eco-friendly packaging that can be recycled and try to avoid plastic packaging when other options are available. I was glad to see that Steaz products at my local Whole Foods come in aluminum cans and glass bottles.

I look forward to trying some of the other flavors and lines of the teas. If you are looking for an organic, fair-trade certified drink for on-the-go, I recommend that you try Steaz teas.



Disclosure: I received the sample from the company in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. I am under no pressure to return the product to the company or to write this review. This product review is based on my personal experiences. This review is objective and completely honest. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...