Friday, March 15, 2013

Eco-Friendly Excitement: Reusing a Thank You Card Box

I am so excited about all of my "eco-friendly excitements" lately, or maybe it just means that I am staying up to date on my fellow eco-friendly bloggers' posts and am paying more attention to what I can be doing better. :)

I wrote Thank You cards yesterday and was left with this adorable box. My initial reaction was to recycle since the box is made of cardboard/paper. However, I remember a recent Change the World Wednesday challenge that prompted us to figure out how we can reuse something instead of recycling it or throwing it out. Instantly, the idea popped into my head that this box would make a great gift box. I can fill it with items like a gift card, travel sizes of natural body products, or a cute pair of locally made earrings.

>> What are some ways that you have reused boxes from other products??
   

 


1 comment:

Katherines Corner said...

lovely way to recycle my friend. Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...