Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Best Running Belt [Review]

There have been many times where I need to take my keys or my cell phone (or even some cash) with me on a run. After borrowing my husband's running belt for a 15K race, I have wanted a belt for myself! I love being able to store a good amount of items and carry them on my hips. The Stealth Tech Running Belt can be used for running, hiking, exercises of any kind, and even like a modern fanny pack!
Stealth Tech Running Belt      
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
Snug fit, no slipping or bouncing

Machine washable and dryable

Sports fabric stays dry




Stealth Tech Running Belt is designed to fit most smart phones and smaller phones, plus other items like credit cards, cash, keys, and other small items. The fabric is synthetic and has a good stretch to it, but also fits snugly over the hips.

Fit: The running belt comes in sizes from XS to XL and fits sizes from 0 to 16 for Women and 23-38 for Men. I ordered XS. My usual pant size is 2 and the XS fits very well. The belt is snug on my hips, but not too tight. The belt lies flat against the body. Running belts should fit snug so that they stay in place during the run.

Usage: Here is a tip about wearing and loading the running belt. You put the running belt on with the pocket openings on the outside. Load all the items that you intend to take with you, then turn the belt over so the side with the pocket openings is on the outside. Everything will stay in place!
The belt is super easy to wash because it can be washed in the washing machine and dried in the dryer. To prolong the life of it, I am going to let the running belt air dry.

My Thoughts: I like the fit of the running belt. My iPhone 5c fits very well inside (horizontally) and does not move. The key clip is useful because a key does move around in the belt, especially if the belt is fitting a little lose. I plan on using the running belt not just for running. When I am out with my toddler at a park or somewhere where I do not want to bring my purse, I usually bring the car keys, water bottle, phone, and DSLR camera. Most of the time, it is a juggling act to hold everything plus carry a tired toddler. I plan on wearing the running belt to store the car keys and the phone, along with anything extra like a credit card or cash.

Stealth Tech's Best Running Belt is a great accessory for running, outdoor activities, and travel.



Disclosure: I received the product to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are honest. Reference ID: pm17a8e6855aeeeebe0b2e132f87a71a53.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...