Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Gwen Stefani This Is What The Truth Feels Like Album [review]

From listening to mellow, easy songs while cooking dinner or cleaning to listening to more upbeat songs while running, I enjoy a variety of music. Gwen Stefani is an old favorite artist of mine. Her new album, This Is What The Truth Feels Like is upbeat and personal!



This is What the Truth Feels Like Tracklist:
1. Misery
2. You’re My Favorite
3. Where Would I Be
4. Make Me Like You
5. Truth
6. Used To Love You
7. Send Me A Picture
8. Red Flag
9. Asking For It
10. Naughty
11. Me Without You
12. Rare

Bonus tracks, only available at Target:
13. Rocket Ship
14. Getting Warmer
15. Obsessed
16. Splash

Disclosure: I participated in this sponsored album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided the album to review but all opinions are my own.

Gwen Stefani has had lots of songs on my running playlist. They are usually upbeat and motivational. This new album is one of her most personal works so far! The songs are emotional and describe the ups and downs of love. You can tell this by the names of the songs. They still have the same beat that you expect from Gwen Stefani.

Make Me Like You is one of my favorite songs. It's upbeat and has a catchy tune. Misery is another song that I like. If you are looking for a fast beat song, great for a hard workout, Naughty is a great choice. However, I did not like Red Flag as a song.

I really like the range of styles that Gwen Stefani offers in this album. From slower and more mellow to a faster beat and more rap-like style. I have added several of the songs to my running playlist.



This Is What The Truth Feels Like can be purchased on iTunes and at Target. The Target version of the album offers 4 extra tracks!

The Gwen Stefani website also has limited availability of special bundles.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...