Saturday, July 20, 2013

Vegan Vajacial Soap for Post Hair Removal

It is summertime! A lot of us are enjoying time at the pool or at the beach, but we are probably not enjoying hair removal and the ramifications. Let me focus on a specific body part for this post - the bikini area! The itching, redness, and bumps that occur after hair removal can be annoying and uncomfortable. Enter Vajacial Soap from Stript Wax Bar to clear away dead skin cells, reduce bacteria and inflammation, and treat ingrown hairs, dry skin, bumps, and discoloration.


Stript Wax Bar - Vajacial Soap       
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
Vegan, natural ingredients
Color source unknown
Gentle on your skin

Nice lather




I have a slight obsession with natural soaps. I am constantly impressed by the large number companies selling natural soaps that are comparable, if not better, than your mainstream soaps. My skin feels better and my nose loves the natural scents. I was intrigued to try Stript Wax Bar Vajacial Soap after hair removal (shaving) in the bikini area. As women who remove hair know, shaving in the bikini area causes itching and redness when the hair starts to grow back. My plan was to use Vajacial Soap every time I showered.

I liked that the soap is gentle (no burning on the shaved area) and enough lather to get the bikini area clean. Using Vajacial Soap every time I showered after shaving helped to reduce itching and inflammation. There was only one time that I had to break out the coconut oil, but I had not showered (and thus used the soap) that day. I like that the ingredients are all natural, but would like for Stript Wax Bar to disclose the source of the color.

If you are looking for a gentle, vegan, natural soap to reduce irritation and inflammation after hair removal, I recommend that you try Stript Wax Bar Vajacial Soap. As always, my cross-check of ingredients on the EWG Cosmetic Database showed that Vajacial Soap is safe to keep in my bathroom cabinet.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...