Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Just One Scoop of Total Nutrition [Review]

Although I prefer to eat real foods instead of junk/processed foods and then taking supplements to make sure I get the nutrients that my body requires, I do occasionally like to get a boost from a high quality supplement. I always look for all natural, organic, non-GMO supplements. These characteristics ensure that my body is getting the best vitamins and minerals from the supplements. Immortal Herbs Total Nutrition formula is packed with 100% organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, raw superfoods to promote all over wellness in just one scoop a day.

Immortal Herbs Total Nutrition        (30 day supply, $69.95)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
100% organic, non-GMO ingredients

Vegan and gluten-free

Neutral flavored

Can be used in a variety of ways


When I ran down the list of ingredients, I loved the sound of raw superfoods from nature.

Ingredients: Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Spirulina, Spinach, Alfalfa Leaf, Kelp, Dulse Leaf, Barley Grass Juice, Orange Peel, Beet Root, Dandelion Leaf, Lemon Peel, Gingko Leaf, Wheat Grass Juice, Maca Root, Cacao, Ashwagandha, Sacha Inchi, Manuka Honey, Bee Pollen, Reishi Mushroom, Blueberry, Black Currant, Wild Bilberry, Wild Lingonberry, Aronia, Pomegranate, Concord Grape, Red Raspberry, Sour Cherry, Wild Elderberry, Wild Cranberry, Black Raspberry, Goji Berries and Schiznadra Berries.

All ingredients are 100% organic, non-GMO, vegan, and raw. In this form, your body is able to absorb the nutrients the easiest. One scoop (about one tablespoon) provides you with an entire day of nutrients. I really like that the ingredients are foods or herbs that you would find in nature, ones that you would eat yourself, not complex, medical sounding names of synthetic and extracted compounds that make no sense.

The formula is easy to mix into a glass of water. The color was a deep green. The flavor was fairly neutral, although hinted at the barley and wheat grass ingredients. If you are not used to a grassy flavor, I recommend adding a sweetener like cane sugar or honey, or mixing into a smoothie, a bowl of oatmeal, or whatever else sounds good. One of my favorite way to incorporate superfood powders into my meals is by mixing into oatmeal. Total Nutrition superfood formula would also be a perfect addition to your green smoothie (a little kale, a little spinach, and a little apple or banana for sweetness).

I have tried other superfood formulas and I can say that Immortal Herbs Total Nutrition superfood formula has the least neutral flavor, which makes it easy to add to just about anything you would like to add it to. A formula that contains 100% organic, non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free ingredients is always a winner in my book. Look at Immortable Herbs to supplement for improved health and wellness.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...