- Continue the switch to non-toxic cleaning products - We cleaned out the cleaning supplies and organized by toxic vs. non-toxic. I would love to throw out the toxic ones, but that would freak my husband out. I did dispose of some toxic cleaning products that were almost empty. My goal is to continue to slowly replace the toxic cleaners with non-toxic cleaners.
- Make more homemade cleaning products - No progress.
- Use my new dehydrator to dry in-season produce - I dried pineapple! It was easy and delicious! There is not a lot of in season produce right now, so I am planning on dehydrating a lot during the summer. There is a berry farm trip on the agenda!
- Can fruits (jams, jellies, etc.) - No progress. Once we get into the summer fruit seasons, I will kick this into full gear! My sister-in-law is on board (berry farm trip!).
- Find a new CSA farm and join - I researched and made a list. Now to select the farm and submit the paperwork. LocalHarvest.org is a great resource.
>> How are you progressing toward your eco-friendly resolutions?