Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cheap Canvas Prints Online [Review]

I feel like I am finally at the point that I can think about home improvement projects again. I am excited about adorning our walls with photographs of our baby. I have been reserving a huge wall in the basement hall for photographs of our baby. The plan is to complement the black frames containing our wedding photos with textured canvas prints of the baby and our new family. Canvas prints are becoming more readily available and more affordable, allowing families to reproduce the look of original oil or acrylic paintings on stretched canvas. Canvas Champ is your go to online retailer for cheap canvas prints online.


8x12 Canvas Print (.75" Wrap)                              ($11.00)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
Very affordable
Ships from India
Easy ordering process
Limited customization options
High quality canvas prints

Ready to hang


Canvas Champ offers the cheapest canvas prints online. I was surprised by their extremely low prices. You can order a print as low as $10 for an 8x8 inch canvas print. With such cheap prices, I would consider getting a bigger print, which is usually much more than my budget. The affordable prices are due to the fact that the prints are printed and shipped from India. Although I prefer to purchase products and services from the U.S., I would consider purchasing from an overseas company. Canvas prints can get expensive if you get multiple photos printed or if you print a larger size to hang on a wall behind a couch. I do wonder how environmentally friendly and economical it is to ship from India though.

The ordering process was very easy. I quickly uploaded a high resolution photo and was able to select options like layout, hardware, border options, image effects, and canvas wrap style. Within a couple of minutes, I was ready to place the order. I like that I can quickly order with the Canvas Champ and feel confident in the product that I am going to receive. I would like to see more customization options.

I received an 8x12 canvas print with a 1.5" border wrap (gallery-style wrap) ready to hang on the wall with a standard hook for hanging. I chose the Mirror Image wrap style since my canvas print will hang in a high-traffic area. I decided against the Image Wrap option because the ordering application would zoom in to the photo and then wrap it around. I did not want to cut off any of the people. I am pleased with the Mirror Wrap.

The print arrived in well packaged and protected inside cardboard and plastic bag with a Fragile sticker on the outside. I like all of the protection to ensure that the canvas print does not get damaged during shipping. I had to sign for the package. The print was ready to be hung as soon as I took it out of the package. The canvas print was on the wall within a few minutes. The saturation of the print was not as deep as I expected, so I would recommend increasing saturation manually before ordering.

Canvas Champ offers a quick and easy process to order high quality, affordable canvas prints delivered right to your door. With the frequent discounts and sales, Canvas Champ offers cheap canvas prints online.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...