Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for Energy and Nutrition [Review]

Coconut oil has become one of my favorite all-purpose oils. I mainly use it for cooking and moisturizing, but have also used it on baby's irritated skin, deep conditioner for hair, and consumed internally. In my opinion, every house should have a jar of coconut oil in their pantry. Ayurvedic herbalism has been using coconut oil for thousands for years to keep the heart and the body running smoothly. Elite Gold Solutions Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil supplements offer a quick way to get your daily dose of pure energy and nutrition.

Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 1000mg      
(120 softgels, $19.99 $34.99)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
Certified Organic Coconut Oil
Did not experience significant changes
Cold-pressed and unrefined

Vegan and gluten-free

100% coconut oil


Elite Gold Solutions Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil softgels are created from unrefined cold-pressed oil without the use of any solvents during manufacturing. This results in the highest quality and purest coconut oil. The ingredients are pure and simple: Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil in a softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water). The supplements contain no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, or preservatives. They are also vegan and gluten-free. I love that the only ingredient, aside from the softgel capsule, is 100% organic extra virgin coconut oil.

Suggested usage is to take 3 softgels, 2 to 3 times daily with meals. I have been taking the supplements in the morning with breakfast. I have not noticed any weight loss, but I do not have much to lose. I work out almost every day, so the biggest benefit I gain from taking the capsules is energy. About 2 weeks ago, the baby started waking up several times per night, in need of comforting, so I have been one tired mama for the past two weeks. I have also continued to work out every day, switching between running and P90X3 workouts. Even though I have been sleep deprived, I was able to get through my workouts and even give a little bit extra effort. I would probably attribute this to the taking the supplement daily.

Elite Gold Solutions offers an easy and convenient way to ingest coconut oil. I like the high quality attributes of the oil. The better the quality and the more unrefined the oil is, the more nutrients and vitamins it offers to provide energy for the body. I have also taken organic, extra virgin coconut oil internally by taking a spoonful from a jar. However, taking a spoonful of coconut oil might not be for everyone. If you prefer taking supplements, I would recommend Elite Gold Solutions Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am not a medical professional. Please consult a physician before beginning any exercise program or taking a supplement. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. All opinions are my own.


1 comment:

Blogger said...

3 Studies REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

This means that you actually kill fat by consuming Coconut Fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 researches from major medicinal magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...