Monday, May 19, 2014

Even Glow Organic Vitamin C Serum [Review]

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

A few years ago, I walked away from cosmetics. I threw away drugstore bought cosmetic products, except mascara, and began researching non-toxic options. I set my standard high. I wanted 100% all natural ingredients. I researched every product I considered buying and used EWG's Skin Deep Database to understand ingredients and their toxicity. In the past year, I have seen an increase in 100% natural products and their availability, especially online. Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum is a natural way to improve the health of your skin.

Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum       ($35.00)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
98% naturally derived ingredients
75% organic ingredients
Contains Phenoxyethanol as a preservative
Highest concentration of Vitamin C available

No filler ingredients or dilutions

Decreased wrinkles and sun spots


Vitamin C Serum is an affordable and easy way to reduce the visibility of wrinkles and improve the look of your skin. Using Vitamin C Serum on your face, neck and decolletage area results in:

  • Even skin tone
  • Increased glow and radiance
  • Quick absorption
  • Increased collagen production
  • Reduced fine lines and wrinkles

Even Glow Vitamin C Serum contains the highest concentration of Vitamin C available suspended in Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic Acid plumps skin cells and protects and restores the skin. Vitamin C boosts the body's immune system and benefits the skin.

The Vitamin C Serum is applied once daily in the morning or in the evening, before moisturizing. The application lasts up to 72 hours.

Valencia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum Ingredients:


The Vitamin C Serum contains 98% naturally derived ingredients and 72% organic ingredients. I would like to see the amount of organic ingredients be closer to 100%. Most of the ingredients have low to no toxicity based on EWG's Skin Deep Database. The Vitamin C Serum contains one ingredient that does pose toxicity to the body: Phenoxyethanol (4). Since the Vitamin C Serum contains water, a preservative is needed for shelf life. Otherwise, you would need to use the product within 1-2 weeks and a lot of it would go to waste.

Now that we have covered the basics, let's talk about the results! I used the Vitamin C Serum for 2 weeks without any other product applied to the face (not even a moisturizer). My skin has wrinkles, dry spots, and red spots.

My Results: Skin feels hydrated, softer and more moisturized without using an actual moisturizer. Wrinkles have smoothed out a little. Red spots have reduced in color. I love the smell of fresh oranges. The smell goes away after a couple of minutes.

Overall, I experienced good results after using Valencia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum for 2 weeks. I can use the Vitamin C Serum as a preventative measure to reduce future sun damage and wrinkles. If you are looking for a quick and easy way to naturally improve the look and feel of your mature and aging skin, Valencia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum is a worthwhile investment. The Vitamin C Serum can be purchased on Amazon and is packaged in multiple layers to protect during shipment.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...