Sunday, May 4, 2014

Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care [Review]

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Though I try to live an eco-friendly lifestyle as much as possible, I have not been able to transition from real leather to vegan leather. My biggest leather culprits are leather purses, leather car seats and leather couch and seats. One of the most important tasks is keeping the leather clean and moisturized. Otherwise, the leather darkens and cracks. Chamberlain's Leather Milk combines rich, natural leather conditioners and a gentle leather cleaner to create an easy and effective leather conditioner.



Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care Liniment       ($18.95, 8oz)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
Natural ingredients

Light scent that doesn't linger

Effective and long lasting




A liniment is a liquid or lotion, made especially from oils that is applied topically to the skin. Chamberlain's Leather Care Liniment is a milky, water based leather conditioner containing leather enriching ingredients. The water based qualities act as a leather cleaner, while the light oils act as leather moisturizers. Heavy oils can be too much for some leather products. This is why Chamberlain's formulates its Leather Care Liniment with lighter oils. Leather nutrient-rich ingredients from natural oils and conditioners protect, feed and strengthen your leather goods.

Chamberlain's Leather Care Liminent has a soapy appearance. It took a bit to get the stopper out of the bottle and I ended up getting it on my fingers. The Liminent was easy to wash off with soap and water. The first thing I noticed is the mild smell of sweet almond oil, not nasty chemicals. Prior to applying the liniment, I took a wet cotton rag and did a quick cleaning of the leather chair in my living room. Then, I applied a few soaks of the Liniment to the cotton terry applicator pad and applied it to the chair. I did not test a hidden spot. I experienced no issue with the leather darkening.

The Liniment was easy to apply. A few dabs of the "milk" on the applicator pad lasted for quite some time. I liked that the scent was pleasant and did not linger. I have used other toxic chemicals on my leather car seats in the past and hated that the smell lingers for weeks. The product was easy and quick to apply. I was motivated to apply it to all leather couches and seats.

Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care Liniment is made from natural ingredients and works to moisturize and refresh your leather goods. The product is not recommended for use on suede or soft leathers. Next up, I will be applying it to my old work bag that has been scratched many times.

I would high recommend Chamberlain's Leather Care Liniment. A little bit of the lather milk goes a long way and keeps your leather products looking brand new.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...