Thursday, May 29, 2014

Lumenx Mountable Bicycle Light [Review]

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Whether I am running or biking outside in the early morning or late evening hours, or just taking a walk, safety is always my first priority. I want to make sure that cars can see me on the road. A bicycle headlight and a rear bicycle tail light are the perfect combination to ensure safety and protection. Lumenx offers a high quality mountable bike light to ensure that you can see the road and oncoming cars can see you.


Lumenx Mountable Bicycle Light       ($35.77)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
Easy install and removal
Package does not include instructions
Shines up to 500 feet

Fits any bike




Lumenx is front mountable bicycle lights are one of the highest quality bicycle lights. Easy install/removal, waterproof LED light that shines up to 500 feet and durable military grade aluminum make Lumenx mountable bicycle lights a great investment for your safety. Lumenx LEDs are shockproof and have a higher light output and life span than incandescent bulbs. Advanced Focusing Lens design allows up to 500 feet visibility and 1x-2000x zoom and flash mode.

Lumenx is so confident in their ability to light up the path in front of you and increase your safety, that they offer a full refund if you are not satisfied. No hassle, 2 year money back guarantee!

I installed Lumenx mountable bicycle light on my adult bicycle. The installation was quick and easy. I removed the screw from the connector piece, placed around the handlebar, and screwed it on. The connector piece has a thick piece of rubber that provides cushioning and protection. I love that the bicycle light is easy to install and remove in case I would want to use it on a different bicycle. The light fits any bike, whether adults or child, street or mountain.

The zoom capability allows you to adjust how much of the road ahead you want to see or just use the flashlight to illuminate yourself to oncoming cars. The flashlight is made from durable military grade aluminum and seems like it would be able to withstand shocks and drops very well. The flashlight can be removed (while keeping the connector piece on the bike) and used a flashlight in an emergency situation.

Keep yourself and your family safe with Lumenx front mountable bicycle light. Easy installation and removal (no tools) and a bright light that shines up to 500 feet offer the protection and safety that you need. The bonus rear tail light is also easy to install and shines continuously or flashes so cars coming from behind can see you.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...