Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mommy Living the Life of Riley - Say NO to Plastic Bags


Today, I bringing you my post at a wonderful blog that I follow and just started writing for - Mommy Living the Life of Riley.  I am writing about eco-friendly and green living.

Are you buried in plastic grocery bags? Are the bags overflowing out of a container that is supposed to keep them organized? Or, do you stuff one thousand bags into another plastic Kroger bag until it bursts?

This was my life for a long time. Half of the area under our sink was full of plastic bags. When I opened the door, the bags would fall out. I did not know what to do with them! Throw them away? No, that is wasteful! Recycle them? I never remembered to take them to the Kroger recycle bins. The pile just kept growing!

Read more at: http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com/eco-friendly-green-living/getting-crunchy-with-katie-reusable-bags-are-not-just-for-treehuggers-say-no-to-plastic-bags/
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...