Sunday, March 25, 2012

Change Your Life and Health with Krill Oil [Review]

Viva Labs Krill Oil, found in the deep pure waters of Antarctic, is a new generation of Omega-3's that beats the pants off fish oil. According to independent laboratories, Krill oil was found to be 54x more powerful in antioxidant activity than fish oil. What does this mean to you? You can quickly get a high dose of Omega-3, EPA, and DHA. When tested head to head by an independent laboratory, Krill Oil supplement was found to be 54x more powerful in antioxidant activity than fish oil!

Krill Oil is the oil harvested from antarctic krill, a shrimp like crustacean that lives deep in the ocean. Scientists and doctors have discovered that ingesting this oil can have amazing affects on your body including a stronger heart, pain-free joints, a better mood, lower cholesterol, easier menstruation and overall better health.
(Source: http://krilloil.com/)

Krill Oil                                            $29.95 (1 month supply)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
No fishy after-taste
Price per month is high
High dose of Omega-3, EPA, DHA 

90-day money back guarantee 

My Review:
One of the first attributes I noticed about Viva Labs Krill Oil comes in the form of Capliques instead of softgels. The purpose of the Capliques is to help the supplements last longer and reduce the "fish burps" that are usually associated with consuming fish oil. I really liked that there was no fishy after-taste. The Capliques were easy to swallow.

After consuming the Krill Oil for one week, I did notice that I had more energy. I have been doing a lot of heavy cardio workouts lately and resumed running outside. I never once felt sluggish or tired when taking these supplements.

The price per month is $30. If you order in bulk, you can get the cost down to $20 per month. If you taking other supplements (as I am), then this will be a significant increase to the total cost of all supplements. However, if I see great improvement from consuming Krill Oil, then I would reevaluate my other supplements. I do like the 90-day money back guarantee if I do not see improvements from taking the supplements.

I also have to mention the sustainability aspect of Krill Oil. Krill is considered the largest biomass in the world, so there is no change krill would be come endangered. Despite this, Viva Lab's Krill Oil harvest is still regulated by CCAMLR, which is an organization dedicated to conserving the ocean's ecosystem. Only certain companies have been licensed to harvest krill.  

Overall Review: 
I did see an improvement in my energy after taking Viva Labs Krill Oil for one week. I am confident that I would see the many other benefits described if I took it for several months. I love the durability of Capliques. I recommend that you try Krill Oil for a few months and if you do not see an improvement, then take advantage of the 90-day money back guarantee.

Disclosure: I received the sample from the company in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my personal experiences. This review is objective and completely honest.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...