Saturday, January 3, 2015

Organic Argan Oil Nature's Secret [Review]

A couple of years ago, I simplified my beauty routine and focused on natural and organic products. One of my favorite beauty products are oils. I prefer oils that are 100% pure with no other ingredients. Most cosmetics seems to include a long list of ingredients, while pure oils contain one ingredient. You cannot get any simpler than that. Argan Oil has become my favorite oil for moisturizing my hands. I use pure Argan Oil several times a day because it absorbs quickly and moisturizes well.


Organic Argan Oil          (2 oz)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
100% organic and pure

Comes in a dark amber glass bottle

Absorbs quickly and works immediately




Foxbrim 100% Organic Argan Oil is pure, cold pressed and unrefined oil. The Argan Oil is certified as USDA Organic and EcoCert. The oil comes in a dark amber glass bottle, which is necessary for preserving the qualities of the oil and extending the shelf life. Argan Oil storage is important because oils are sensitive to light and must be stored in dark amber bottles to prevent oxidation. Oils that are not stored in dark bottles will oxidize, lose potency and become ineffective.

I love that Argan Oil is light weight. This property allows the oil to absorb quickly without a greasy feeling afterwards. As a mother of a toddler, I do not have time to wait for 15-20 for a moisturizer to absorb. I need to moisturize now and be able to prepare a meal, clean up or redirect a toddler immediately. The oil works immediately and lasts for quite a bit of time.

Argan Oil can also be used to moisturize hair. My hair is fine and tends to greasy after a few days. Therefore, I have not used oils in my hair in the past. Several years ago, I stopped using conventional shampoos. After trying baking soda and apple cider vinegar (the no-poo method) for a couple of years, I switched to using an all natural shampoo bar that works well with my hair and my hair cleaning routine. After washing and towel drying my hair, I applied a little bit of Argan Oil by rubbing it between my hands and then scrunching my hair. My husband said that my hair looked clean and good, but I felt like it looked too greasy. It looked like I had product in my hair. My hair was soft, but I felt like it looked greasy. Argan Oil would work well for someone who has dry hair.

One of my favorite parts about Argan Oil is that it can be used as part of just about any beauty care routine.
  • Naturally softens and moisturizes skin
  • Repairs dry and frizzy hair
  • Moisturizes and shines nails
  • Helps to prevent pregnancy stretch marks

Some of the ways that I like to use Argan Oil:
  1. Remove makeup on eyes and face
  2. Moisturize the face and body
  3. Moisturize nails and cuticles

Argan Oil is one of my favorite natural beauty products. I keep the bottle of Foxbrim Argan Oil next to my sink and apply right after hand washing dishes. I find that if I apply the Argan Oil as soon as I towel dry my wet hands, it absorbs the best and lasts the longest.

Argan Oil is rated as 0 (no hazard) by the EWG Skin Deep database. I feel completely safe using it for moisturizing and other beauty applications. 

Argan Oil does have a bit of a nutty smell to it. The smell reminds me of Neem Oil, but disappears within a few minutes. I have come to like the nutty smell.  

I would recommend Foxbrim 100% organic Argan Oil. Argan Oil is the best natural beauty treatment for skin, hair and nails.

Disclosure: I received the product to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...