Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Detox Your Skin with Natural Oils [review]

The transition from warmer temperatures to colder temperatures always results in my skin peeling. Dry winter air leaves my skin feeling dry and tight. This is when I start using a moisturizer that is on the heavier side. However, even using a natural heavier oil sometimes results in breakouts from clogged pores. This winter, I tried a new natural face care system. Amazingly Beautiful face oil serums are specialized for day and evening times to make your skin feel soft and smooth.


Amazingly Beautiful Oil Serum      
Daytime Oil Serum
Nighttime Oil Serum

Rating: total green check marks out of 5.
Disclosure: I received the product to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and are honest. 

The Good
The Not So Good
100% natural oils
Not certified organic
Comes in a dark amber glass bottle

Works for all skin types




Amazingly Beautiful oil serums come in two bottles for an all-in-one facial care system. The day face oil serum is to be used in the morning and during the day. The evening face serum is to be applied in the evening and for overnight. The oil serums come in dark amber glass bottles, which is important to preserve the qualities of the natural oils. Each bottle lasts about 2 months.

Day Face Oil Serum Ingredients:
100% Pure Botanical oils of almond, orange, lemon, avocado and olive

Evening Face Oil Serum Ingredients:
100% Pure Botanical oils of almond, orange, lemon, evening primrose and apricot

The ingredients list is very simple and made from 100% natural oils. This is one of my favorite features about these serums. I know that I am putting only the best and more natural products on my face. Sebum is a natural oil that our bodies produce. Sebum is important for keeping the skin healthy, moisturized, and soft. Using natural oils are moisturizers is important because it feeds the skin what the skin wants. The skin balances out the oil and skin becomes healthy again. If skin is too dry or too oily, it is probably a result of using chemical cleaners and skin products that strip the skin of natural oils. When the skin can produce more oil, it overproduces and results in oily skin. Think about using a harsh soap or facial cleanser - the skin is usually dry and tight after using it. That is not how it should be!

How to Use: Only a few drops are needed for the whole face. I have been using about 3-4 drops. I put one drop on my index finger and start with my forehead. Then another drop for each of the following areas: nose, cheeks, chin. Use how much is needed, but just enough to cover the face. Gentle spread the oil and leave it to absorb. If there is any excess after about 5-10 minutes, blot it off with a tissue and apply less serum next time.


Will the Skin Detox? Maybe! If you have been using commercial chemical and synthetic facial products, then your skin might need an adjustment period while it re-balances the natural oil levels. The detox period can occur within the first 30 days, but should only last 1-2 days. Blemishes and pimples means that the skin is doing its job to remove toxins and build-up. I have been using natural products and other oils, so I only noticed a few pimples here and there. I think this was mostly related to me using a natural facial product on a regular basis and feeding my dry skin.

My Results: I have found the serums to be easy to use. I don't apply the day and evening oil serum every single day, but most days. I usually apply after a shower, after washing my face, or if my skin looks dry. This frequency is the best for my skin. Like I mentioned in the introduction, the skin on my face started peeled as the outside temperatures became colder, so I had to change my face cleaning and moisturizing routine a bit. My skin is now back to normal and I am using the oil serums again. I really like the subtle natural scent of the oils. The bottles are a great size for travel also.

If you are looking to detox your skin and rehab your facial care routine, I would highly recommend Amazingly Beautiful face oil serums. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...