Thursday, April 30, 2015

Odorless Car Freshener [Review]

Bamboo charcoal is becoming increasingly popular for many different purposes, ranging from beauty products, to cloth diapers to air fresheners. Bamboo charcoal has been used for thousands of years in Asia to eliminate odor. And it is effective! Bamboo charcoal absorbs odors and leaves rooms and areas with less odor. PURGGO Bamboo Car Air Freshener is an effective and easy way to remove odors from your car .



PURGGO Car Air Freshener     
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.


The Good
The Not So Good
Easy installation

Odorless/scentless

Lasts more than 365 days




I have been using bamboo charcoal air fresheners in my kitchen and they seem to do the trick. The kitchen seems to be stinkiest room of the house here, though the car can also get pretty stinky, especially in the warmer summer months. A bamboo charcoal air freshener absorbs odors, instead of masking them. The air freshener works passively and lasts for more than one year!

Usage: Prior to use, you are supposed to keep it in the sun to activate it. About once a month, it is recommended to put it in the sun to recharge. I like this approach because it allows for longer use. The car air freshener is easy to install. I adjusted the strings to the widest width to get over the head rest and then tightened to get it to the right level.

Results: I have been using the PURGGO car air freshener for a couple of weeks.  The car air freshener is pretty compact and has not interfered with people getting in the back seat or me climbing in the back seat to put the toddler in the convertible car seat. One of my favorite things about this car air freshener is that it is odorless. I don't like perfumes or synthetic smells, so it is very nice that this car air freshener is odorless.

My car is not overly smelly. I don't keep food in it, unless it is in a container and is shelf stable. I will say that the car does not smell bad, especially since the car does get heated up on warmer days. If you have a stinky car because of kids or dogs, I would recommend this product. The ease of installation and the compact design make the PURGGO car air freshener a worthwhile investment.





Disclosure: I received the product to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are honest.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...