Wednesday, June 11, 2014

BioTerra Vision Zoom Herbal Supplement [Review]

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Natural medicine is making a comeback and becoming more common. Herbal supplements and essential oils can be a great way to keep your family healthy, prevent illnesses and help to recover from illnesses. In some situations, modern medicine might still be required. Though you cannot go wrong with pure, natural, herbal supplements as an addition to your healthy diet. BioTerra Herbs Vision Zoom Herbal Supplement promotes eye health and supports visual function.

BioTerra Herbs Vision Zoom    
   ($19.99, 60 capsules)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.




The Good
The Not So Good
100% pure and natural herbs

No taste/aftertaste

No artificial additives or preservatives

Made in the USA


BioTerra Herbs Vision Zoom contains 100% natural and pure herbs in a vegetarian capsule with rice flour. All ingredients are Vegan, Non-GMO and Gluten-Free. Vision Zoom contains the following ingredients:

Lycium (fruit) - Latin name: Lycium chinese
Chrysanthemum (flower) - Latin name: Dendranthema x grandiflorum.
Jujube (fruit) - Latin name: Ziziphus jujuba
Asian Water Plantain (rhizome) - Latin name: Alisma plantago-aquatica
Astragalus (root) - Latin name: Astragalus mongholicus

This list of ingredients is one of the simplest for supplements. I like that the ingredients are non-GMO, especially since the capsules contain rice flour.

I have been taking two (2) capsules on an almost daily basis after a meal, as recommended. Vision Zoom does not have a taste or aftertaste. Even when smelling the capsules, there was no scent. Unlike some herbal supplements, I love that there is no smell or taste. The capsules are of standard size, soft and easy to swallow for me.

Usually, I do see many, if any, visible effects (positive or negative) from taking herbal supplements. I have been taking this one for a few weeks and did not think I was seeing any noticeable results, until last weekend. I was in a wedding, so after wearing eye make up for a rehearsal dinner and the whole next day, my eyes were itchy and red by the end of the second day. I kept taking Vision Zoom once per day. I noticed that the itching was gone within 24 hours. Great results for someone who does not, anymore, wear makeup every day and gets affected by it when it is worn.

If you experience eye allergies, wear contacts or have sensitive eyes, BioTerra Herbs Vision Zoom herbal supplement is a great addition to your diet.

Disclosure: I am not a medical professional. Information about the product was sourced from the company website. These statements have not be reviewed by the FDA, not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or diseases. Please consult your physician before starting a new supplement. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...