Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend Summary - Friends and Exercise

The weekend is coming to an end.  I wish I had another two days to enjoy, but I am grateful for the two days that I have had.  This weekend was filled with many fun activities.

On Saturday, I enjoyed a nice run throughout our neighborhood.  The fall is perfect for running because of the cool weather and the gorgeous colors of the leaves turning.  I also enjoyed my first Garden Tea Party.  A coworker friend invited a few of us to a Garden Tea Party.  The weather was comfortable, the sun was shinning, and we enjoyed a three-course meal with tea in a very beautiful back yard garden.  I always love connecting with other ladies who can offer great advise about life, family, and kids.  This day was very fulfilling.

On Sunday (today), my husband and I went on a bicycle ride with our friends.  The two hours on the trail gave us opportunities to enjoy the scenery below.  Plus, biking is a great workout!

The trail goes through a wooded area along side a river:



>> What did you enjoy most about your weekend?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...