Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thank You to My Work Friends

My coworkers will probably never read this post, but I still want to put it out there.  I am blessed to be working with a great group of women (and men).  Most of us are great friends and feel comfortable relying on each other during stressful times, which we can happen every day in our job.  From times of just needing to vent about a difficult team members to providing a shoulder to cry on when someone is experiencing challenges in their personal lives, we are there for each other.

My day job is being a Business Analyst.  I work in a group made up mostly of Project Managers and one other Business Analyst.  I've had to work over 10 hours each day this week (and it's only Tuesday, ack!), but my work friends have been there to provide moral support.  I tell them thank you every single day because without them, I would go crazy.  I am praying to God that I made it through this week without an emotional breakdown.

>> Whether you work during the day or take care of the kids and the household during the day, how do you handle challenging times?
 


1 comment:

Ali said...

My coworkers help me survive the week also. I feel so lucky to have such a great support system at work.
Ali
Thanks for stoppping by and for your comment. I will be adding my Dad as my #2 ICE as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...