Sunday, January 15, 2012

Renewal Fitness Solutions - Week 2 [Review]

Please refer to my previous post about Renewal Fitness Solutions to get some background information and my summary of Week 1. For my post this week, I would like to focus on the different Workout Plans and how they have worked for me.


There are two types of workout plans: Customized and Pre-Designed. Kim works with each trainee to design a workout that fits their goals, fitness level, and availability.

The Customized workouts would be perfect for a busy mom because they include 10 minute bursts of ab workout, arm endurance, cardio, lower body, etc. These exercises can be performed at home because they do not require any specialized fitness equipment. Kim even provides the schedule for each type of workout.

The Pre-Designed workouts are geared more toward a trainee who has access to fitness equipment like dumbbells, exercise balls, bands, and weight machines. Workouts are available at the Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced level. The Pre-Designed workouts are a better match for me because we recently joined the gym. (I have realize the gym is not very eco-friendly, but I cannot get myself to run in 20 degree whether and I have really enjoyed all of the classes.)

After discovering the Pre-Designed workouts, I realized they were all focused on strength. I mostly do cardio workouts and here is a workout plan to do strength. Ugh! But of course, strength workouts are what I need, not more cardio workouts. Kim definitely has a plan!


Disclosure: I received the services/products from Renewal Fitness Solutions in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This review is based on my personal experiences. This review is objective and completely honest.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...