Sunday, August 25, 2013

Artisan Nut-Thins Crackers [Review]

One of my favorite snacks are crackers. Crackers can be used in such a variety of ways: straight out of the box, with cheese, with dips, or as toppings for casseroles. My favorite way to enjoy crackers is pairing them with cheese and wine. Artisan Nut-Thins crackers from Blue Diamond offer a great canvas for any topping and enough crunch and flavor to be enjoyed straight out of the box.

Blue Diamond Artisan Nut-Thins      
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
Crunchy, hold up well to any dip
Contains "natural flavors"
Natural ingredients
Not organic
Added benefits of seeds
Not certified non-GMO



Artisan Nut-Thins is the new line of crackers from Blue Diamond. These crackers are made from brown rice, almonds, and seeds. I love that these crackers are made from healthy almonds and seeds. I did find that the brown rice flavor and taste was more prominent than the almonds. These crackers reminded me a lot of rice cakes. The strength of Artisan Nut-Thins would stand up to any dip. They are also crunchy enough to satisfy your craving. I preferred eating them straight out of the box. My favorite cracker was the Multi-Seeds cracker.

Blue Diamond Artisan Nut-Thins are made with all natural ingredients. There are a few things you should be aware of. The crackers do contain "natural flavors," which might indicate that soy was used in some fashion. If you have allergies or are trying to avoid soy, I recommend contacting the company to understand what "natural flavors" are included since this label is very broad. The ingredients are not certified non-GMO or organic. Rice and safflower oil could potentially be GMO. If you are a label reader like me, do some more research to fully understand the ingredients list.

If you are looking for a versatile cracker, Blue Diamond Artisan Nut-Thins are a good choice to try. Although the ingredients are not certified organic and some might be GMO, the ingredients are the most natural that you would be able to find in a cracker on a grocery store shelf.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Naturally Savvy and Blue Diamond. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other compensation was received. This product review is based on my personal experiences. This review is objective and completely honest. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...