Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Harry Connick Jr That Would Be Me Album [review]

I usually listen to music every day. I love listening to upbeat songs when I am running. I love listening to mellow, easy listening songs while cooking dinner or cleaning. One of the things that music does for me is put me in a specific mood. Harry Connick Jr. has always been one of my favorite singers for his easy listening style. Harry's new That Would Be Me album is a collection of a variety of songs for all moods.






Harry Connick Jr. That Would Be Me Tracklist:
1. Smile
2. Like We Do
3. Trying to Matter
4. Songwriter
5. Do You Really Need Her
6. You Don't Need a Man
7. You Have No Idea
8. Prisoners
9. Love U A Little Bit
10. Every Time I Fall In Love
11. Hurts

The album starts off on a positive note with Smile. I really like the faster beat of this song. I will be adding it to my running playlist. Trying to Matter and Songwriter are some other upbeat songs for easy listening. A few songs in, the album started to remind me of someone whose heart has been broken with the Do You Really Need Her song and You Don't Need a Man song.

I really like that this new album from Harry Connick Jr. has songs for just about every mood, from happy to sad. Harry has a soothing, raspy voice and this album would be great for any person.

That Would Be Me album can be purchased on iTunes and on Amazon.



Disclosure: I participated in the That Would Be Me album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...