Thursday, November 12, 2015

Seal 7 Album [review]

Listening to music is a big part of my life. From listening to mellow, easy song while coking dinner or cleaning to listening to more upbeat songs while running, I enjoy a variety of music. Seal has created some of the most epic songs that we still remember. Seal's new album entitled 7 will charm and romance you as Seal explores the different facets of love.







Seal 7 Tracklist:
1. Daylight Saving
2. Every Time I'm With You
3. Life on the Dancefloor
4. Padded Cell
5. Do You Ever
6. The Big Love Has Died
7. Redzone Killer
8. Monascow
9. Half A Heart
10. Let Yourself
11. Love

The album starts off on a slow, mellow song to showcase the beauty of Seal's voice. Daylight Savings is a good entry song. The softness of the voice then goes into a strong proclamation. Padded Cell is a more upbeat song and is going on my running playlist! Do You Ever and Half a Heart songs got at some my emotions.

The new album 7 from Seal includes songs that I like to listen to. I can see myself listening to this album while cooking in the kitchen or relaxing with wine. I love Seal's voice.

The 7 album can be purchased on iTunes and on Amazon.



Disclosure: I participated in the 7 album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...