Sunday, February 17, 2013

Higher Absorption Rate with pur-Absorb Iron

I have never been big about those synthetic, man-made supplements that I have read mixed reviews about. I have no interest in putting something into my body on a daily basis that has no hope of doing anything good for my body, let alone could potentially be harmful. If and when I do take supplements, and I do take a few here or there, I make sure they are as natural and as pure as I can find. Quality supplements are not cheap and cheap supplements are not quality. pur-Absorb Iron supplements offer the highest absorption rate, reduced scope of side effects, and a completely natural source of iron.

Nelsons Purabsorb

pur-Absorb Iron    ($19.95, 28 servings)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
High absorption rate
Individual packets not recyclable/biodegradable
Clinically proven

100% natural source

Easy to take; no water needed


Spatone pur-Absorb IronOne of the first things that caught my eye about pur-Absorb is the high absorption rate. pur-Absorp Iron is actually a naturally occurring iron-rich spring water which is collected and packaged right at the source (Snowdonia, North Wales, United Kingdom). Nothing else is added. The supplements are 100% natural.

To take the supplement, you open the packet and drink the water. I love that this iron supplement is so easy to take. I do not need to wash it down with water because it is already water. Although the individual packets are not very eco-friendly, I really like the convenience factor. The packets can be thrown in your purse, briefcase, or diaper bag.

Now, what about the taste? Hardly any. I did notice that water tasted different that the filtered tap water I usually drink, but the taste was not foul. It tasted like natural spring water from another country. If you have a sensitive palate, you might be able to notice a hint of iron, but it is indistinguishable.

And last, but not least. I did not notice any side effects that you could usually experience with iron supplements.

If you are looking for a quality iron supplement to boost your iron levels, I would highly recommend pur-Absorb Iron because of the ease of taking the supplement, the 100% natural source, and the high absorption rate. 


Disclosure: I received the sample from Naturally Savvy in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. I am under no pressure to return the product to the company or to write this review. This product review is based on my personal experiences. This review is objective and completely honest. I am not a medical professional. The intent of this review is not to provide medical advice. Please speak with your doctor if you have any questions about taking this product.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...