Thursday, February 14, 2013

Yes, I Took That Out of the Trash!

Last year, my office instituted a pretty good recycling program. We have the shredder bin (shredded paper is recycled), the recycle bin for office paper, and the bin for other recyclables. These are usually placed in the kitchen areas so the employees have quick and easy access. We also have smaller cardboard boxes in each office to recycle office paper. I am completely devoted to using the bins and boxes. I will admit that I get a little excited when I have something I can recycle. I still do takes a few items home, like compost, but I hardly ever use the trashcan anymore.

Today's confession: Yes, I took that out of the trash...and recycled it!

I was heating up tea and just happened to look in the trashcan right beside me. There was a plastic bottle staring at me. I looked around to make sure no one was around, quickly grabbed it and placed it in the recycle bin. Ahh, the feeling of satisfaction!
 


1 comment:

Katherines Corner said...

giggle, I do that too. Sorry I'm late getting here...thank you for adding your wonderful blog to the Thursday Favorite Things hop. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...