Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Oscillo Relieves Flu-Like Symptoms [Review]

As the majority of Americans are skeptical about homeopathic and natural medicine, I was also. A couple of years ago, I decided that the standard medications available in pharmacies across the United State (over the counter or by prescription) were not really doing it for me anymore. However, I was not quite ready to jump on the homeopathic and natural medicine bandwagon. One of the first homeopathic medicines I tried was Oscillococcinum (commonly known as Oscillo). Oscillo by Boiron is a homeopathic medicine that helps to relieve flu-like symptoms like headaches, body aches, chills, and fever, or feelings of being run-down.


Boiron Oscillococcinum    ($9.99, 6 doses, drugstore.com)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
Natural
Plastic tubes are not recyclable
Easy to take

Kid friendly




I have taken Oscillo on several occasions, whether it was preventive because someone around me was sick or it was right at the beginning of feeling like I was coming down with something. When I did take Oscillo on a regular basis (and I'll be honest that it was less than the prescribed dose), my symptoms were relieved or went away completed. Oscillo helps to boost your immune system so that your body naturally fights any external forces that could cause you to get sick. This homeopathic medicine is easy to take, even for children.

I would recommend Oscillo to anyone who is looking for a natural, homeopathic way to prevent and treat  symptoms like headaches, body aches, chills, and fever, or feelings of being run-down. 

Please do your research about homeopathic medicine and how it works differently from your standard OTC medicines like Nyquil, Daquil, etc., which could potentially be prescribed for flu-like symptoms. Refer to the package for specific dosing instructions.


Disclosure: I received the sample from Naturally Savvy in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. I am under no pressure to return the product to the company or to write this review. This product review is based on my personal experiences. This review is objective and completely honest. I am not a medical professional. The intent of this review is not to provide medical advice. Please speak with your doctor if you have any questions about taking this product.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...