Saturday, October 26, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Active Series Supports Your Foot [Review]

One of my favorite hobbies is running. In my mind, there is nothing better than getting out for a run and processing all of my thoughts, worries, and experiences as I drift away to the music on my iPod. Although running shoes are made with standard molds, everyone foot is different. Not only should you get fitted for running shoes, but you should also get fitted for insoles to support your foot. Our feet support our body all day long and should have the right type of support themselves. Dr. Scholl's Active Series insoles provide triple zone protection to reduce the impact on our feet.

Dr. Scholl's Active Series insoles        ($24.99)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

I am a firm believer in having the right insoles to support physical activities such as running. The insoles that come in shoes are usually not enough. If you do not support your foot, you will experience pain eventually. Dr. Scholl's Active Series inserts provide the right support everywhere. To fit the insoles into my shoes, the inserts needed to be cut to fit my shoes. I took out the insole that came with my running shoes and measured the correct size for the Active Series insole. I love that I can get a customized fit for my shoe size.

I currently have inserts to support my high arches. I tried to put both the insert and insole inside, but it did not quite work well together since the Dr. Scholl's Active Series inserts have reinforced arch support. I might try ditching the high arch inserts and see how the Active Series work by themselves.

I traded the standard inserts for Dr. Scholl's and have loved running in my running shoes. Active Series inserts provide cushion and support for any physical activity like running, walking, or cross training. Remember to replace every 6 months or at the first signs of wearing.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Influenster. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...