Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hello Winter!

Ok, ok, maybe not Winter, but definitely a cold Fall! It seems like we skipped from 70 degree weather straight to 40 degrees with very low temperatures overnight that prompted me to pick the remaining peppers, eggplant, and tomatoes. My running gear has transformed from shorts and a tank top to pants and a long sleeve shirt. And baby wearing, well...I don't know that I would call it. You decide for yourself. Let's just say that my husband's Addidas jacket make for a nice cover for the baby and me. I am sure the neighbors were wondering what the blue covered head sticking out of my jacket was. Either way, the baby and I had a nice walk around the neighborhood.

 

>> How is the weather changing in your area??
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...