Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Organic Jojoba Oil Liquid Gold [Review]

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

A couple of years ago, I simplified my beauty routine and focused on natural and organic. When I look for green beauty care products, I look for a short ingredients list. Oils are a great addition to my green beauty care routine. 100% organic oils are easy to find, even in stores. Plus, organic oils usually contain one ingredient - the oil. Jojoba Oil has been on the market for a long time, as an ingredient in other products or as a carrier oil for essential oils. Leven Rose's 100% organic Jojoba Oil is pure liquid gold for your skin.


Organic Jojoba Oil       ($25.00, 4oz)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
100% organic and pure

Comes in an amber glass bottle

Absorbs quickly

Immediately softens hands


Level Rose's 100% organic Jojoba Oil is 100% pure, cold pressed and unrefined oil. The Jojoba Oil is made in the USA. The oil comes in a dark amber glass bottle, which is perfect for preserving the qualities of the oil and extending the shelf life. Jojoba Oil storage is important because oils are sensitive to light and must be stored in dark amber bottles to prevent oxidation. Oils that are not stored in dark bottles will oxidize, lose potency and become ineffective.

One of my favorite parts about Jojoba Oil is that it can be used as part of just about any beauty care routine.

  • Naturally softens and moisturizes skin
  • Smooths hair naturally
  • Repairs dry and frizzy hair
  • Moisturizes and shines nails

Some of the ways that you can use Jojoba Oil:
  1. Remove makeup on eyes and face
  2. Moisturize the face and body
  3. Use as a massage oil
  4. Soften rough hands and feet
  5. Moisturize dry scalp and frizzy hair
  6. Protect hair from heat of styling
  7. Moisturize cuticles and chapped lips
  8. Help to prevent stretch marks
Jojoba Oil has become one of my favorite products. Winter left my hands red and dry. After the first application of Jojoba Oil, my hands felt silky and supple. Even coconut oil could not touch the dryness of my hands. The Jojoba Oil absorbed quickly and worked instantly. After a few days, the skin on my hands felt young and supple. 

I have even been using Jojoba Oil to moisturize my face and my legs. I love that the Jojoba Oil absorbs quickly and does leave a greasy feeling on my skin.

Jojoba Oil is a great carrier oil for essential oils. I mixed a small dark amber colored bottle of organic Jojoba Oil and organic lavender oil as a relaxing moisturizer to keep in the diaper bag. Since Jojoba Oil is organic and pure, I feel comfortable using it on my baby's skin to relieve redness from diapers or to moisturize dry patches.

I would highly recommend Leven Rose's 100% organic Jojoba Oil. Jojoba Oil is truly liquid gold for your skin. One little bottle will work magic all over your body (skin, hair and nails). Jojoba Oil is a great addition to your beauty care routine.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...