Monday, October 20, 2014

Best Stroller Organizer [Review]


Stroller organizers are a required accessory for any stroller. Stroller organizers provide a place to hold drinks, keys, phones, wallets, etc. Anything small that you want to have quick access to can be placed at your fingertips. Stroller organizers that strap to the handlebar or handles stay out of the way. Pure Bliss Stroller Organizer has been designed specifically to address problems with drinks spilling and will attach to most strollers.

Best Stroller Organizer     
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
Thick fabric and strong velcro
Open drinks sloshed and spilled
Collapsible design
Cup holders didn't fit wider drink containers
Fits most strollers (13-21" wide handles)




Let's talk about stroller organizers! They are an absolute necessity for any stroller and any parents. We started off with one stroller and one stroller organizer. Several months later, we added a jogging stroller. We skipped getting another stroller organizer because we thought we would move the one stroller organizer we had between the two strollers. Boy, we were wrong! After a couple of weeks and constantly asking each other for the stroller organizer, we realized that each stroller needed its own stroller organizer.

The first thing I noticed about the Pure Bill stroller organizer was the high quality fabric. The fabric is very thick. The velcro tabs are made with the same thick fabric and strong velcro. I feel confident that the stroller organizer will not fall off, even with big and full drinks in both cups. I like to load up my stroller organizers, so it is very important that the velcro is strong enough.

The stroller organizer perfectly fit both the Britax B-Agile stroller and the BOB Revolution stroller perfectly. The stroller organizer is collapsible. This feature helps when you fold the stroller to put in the trunk. I like that I can keep the stroller organizer on the stroller.

The stroller organizer has two cup holders. These holders are designed to keep drinks in place and prevent sloshing and spilling. Though the cup holders have been specifically designed to limit spilling, I found that drinks that were full and had an opening still spilled out. Obviously, if you are walking around the mall with smooth floors, you probably won't spill much. However, walking down the street will result in some drink spillage. I try to keep drinks covered when in the cup holders. The cup holders are also double insulated.

I would like to note that the cup holders are a bit smaller than my other stroller organizer. Wider drink containers were hard to get into the cup holder. My stainless steel water bottle with a neoprene cover was so tight in the cup holder that it was hard to get it in and out.

I love the outer mesh pockets for storing my cell phone. The middle compartment with magnetic closer is great for holding my wallet and keys. I prefer to keep my wallet and keys inside so they are not visible to others.

Pure Bliss Stroller organizer has great features that make it a required baby accessory for any parents or child caregiver.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...