Thursday, January 14, 2016

Affordable K-Cups [review]

Making coffee is one of the first things I do in the morning. Over the many years of drinking coffee, I realized that I prefer the darker roasts. I have tried the lighter roasts, like Medium, but they do not give me the same energy boost as the Dark and Extra Dark roasts. Coffee can get expensive, especially when you use machines like a Keurig. Java Fly is a coffee wholesaler that strives to make great coffee affordable. Their selection of single serve coffee options and brands is extensive.


Java Fly Coffee       
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

Disclosure: I received the product to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and are honest.

The Good
The Not So Good
Affordable coffee

Great flavor






I received K-cups in two types: Faro Rose Noire and Faro Sumatra Mandheling. I sent these K-cups with my husband to work. The cups are compatible with Keurig K-cup brewing systems.

I am going to focus this review on the flavors. As I mentioned, I love darker roasts because I feel like they give more of a boost. My husband prefers the same.

Rose Noire (Black Rose) is a dark roast coffee. The flavor is smooth, pleasant, and lingers on the tongue. My husband used the 10 oz setting on the Keurig to brew the coffee. He recommends trying a lower volume of water to really feel the full strength of this dark roast. Rose Noire was easy to drink and my husband really liked it.

Sumatra Mandheling is a medium roast coffee. The taste was smooth. The flavor is characteristic of the flavor you would expect from a Sumatra. Again, my husband recommended trying a lower volume of water to really full the full strength of the flavor.

My husband really liked both coffees, though he said that Rose Noire was more of an afternoon coffee for him.

If you are looking for affordable k-cups, check out Java Fly coffee wholesaler!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...