Monday, January 4, 2016

Luxury Maternity and Nursing Cover [review]

Once you become a mom, the stuff that you take with you when you leave the house seems to multiply! Though I have downsized over the months and years, I try hard to find products that are multipurpose. A maternity and nursing cover that can be worn at least 15 different ways is a must have nursing item for any pregnant woman or nursing mother.



Boho Mama Nursing Cover      
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.
Disclosure: I received the product to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and are honest. 

The Good
The Not So Good
Made from organic bamboo fabric
Snaps might need reinforcement
Soft and stretchy






The Boho Mama nursing cover is not just a nursing cover, but a must have accessory for every pregnant or nursing mom. The cover is made from organic bamboo with a little bit of spandex. This combination makes for very luxurious feeling fabric. I am a very touch oriented person and want soft items for my child.

The nursing cover is a combination of a true nursing cover and a nursing scarf. The size is a bit bigger than what I would usually wear as a scarf, but I could see myself wearing it during the colder winter months. It's nice that it can just be thrown on like a scarf or a cover for myself instead of stuffing yet another item in the diaper bag. If I do need to put it in the diaper bag, the cover takes up very little space.



Usage: There are many different ways to use the Boho Mama cover, here are some of them:
  1. Wear it around your neck like a scarf.
  2. Wrap around your shoulders like a shawl.
  3. Wrap around the baby as a blanket or swaddle.
  4. Use as a cardigan or wrap around yourself.
  5. Wrap around baby while baby wearing for extra warmth.
  6. Use as a car seat cover.
  7. Use as a changing pad.
The beauty of investing in the Boho Mama cover is that it can be used during pregnancy, during breastfeeding, and beyond.




My Thoughts: I really like the Boho Mama cover. Although I am no longer breastfeeding, I still have a 2.5 year old toddler to take care of every day. One of my favorite things about the cover is that I can use it in so many different ways. I like having a blanket/cover type item with me when I leave the house, whether I need to wrap something around my shoulders to stay warm, or I need to change a diaper on the go. The cover is a good size and is similar to my pashmina scarf that I wear all the time. I am 5'4 and have a slim athletic build, so the larger size worked as a good shawl/torso cover.



The Boho Mama luxury nursing wrap is the perfect gift for a baby shower or a sprinkle shower. A classic nursing cover with a modern feel and function will make any mom feel special. Get rid of the big cotton tent around yourself and the baby and cover both of you with breathable, soft fabric.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...