Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Personalized Gifts for the Hard to Shop for Person [review]

Personalized gifts have become quite popular over the past several years. More companies and small businesses are offering customization options on just about anything. A personalized gift can be the perfect gift for that hard to shop for person. When I was shopping for my husband's Christmas gift - a personalized bourbon barrel head - I came across Joanna Tate Monograms on Etsy. Joanna offers personalized wooden products, including reclaimed wooden products.


Monogrammed Bourbon Barrel Head       
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

Disclosure: I received a discount on shipping to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and are honest.

The Good
The Not So Good
Reclaimed wood

Professional designs

Custom made

Ready to hang


I ordered a bourbon barrel head with a simple monogram of our last name (similar to the design above) and the year we were established (married). We have one child for now, so I did not want to add his name in case we have more children. I also did want to just include our names because it is more than just us in our family. I wanted a heirloom gift that can be passed on to our son.

The personalized bourbon barrel top came as promised by Joanna. The box was quite large and had a Fragile sticker on it, which is good for shipping purposes. The barrel top was packaged well inside. It was protected well.

I was giving the monogrammed bourbon barrel top as a Christmas gift for my husband, so I wrapped it in the box that it arrived it. When my husband opened his gift, we were both impressed! The size of the barrel top was quite impressive and the design was very professional. The barrel top is stained and has a clear finish. The design and the look was just what I expected after browsing the selection that Joanna Tate Monograms offers.


 

A personalized bourbon barrel head is a great gift for a bourbon enthusiast! Joanna Tate Monograms reclaims bourbon barrel heads and turns them into beautiful artwork to display in your home!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...