Thursday, November 21, 2013

Amazing Program To Teach Kids To Read [Review]

Our little one is only 8 months old. Nonetheless, I am already thinking of my strategy for teaching him to read. My husband and I read to him every day, even if just a little bit, to ensure that he will have a strong foundation of language. Language and reading are extremely important building blocks for a successful future. Children Learning Reading is a simple and effective step-by-step program to aid parents teaching their children how to read.

Children Learning Reading        ($49.99, Standard Package)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
Proven results

Teaches in a short amount of time






This step-by-step program was developed after a family was frustrated with results from other programs promising to teach children to read. Children Learning Reading is a simple and effective program because you teach your child to read by learning phonics and building phonemic awareness skills. Once a child learns phonemes or sounds, he or she can learn to read just about anything. Research has shown a direct correlation between phonemic awareness and a child's ability to read as they get older.

The investment of only 10-15 minutes a day, through short 3-5 minutes lessons, is the basis of this reading program. I love that the investment is only a short period of time each day, or a few days a week if you are a working parent. The lessons are short enough that I can do them throughout the day when I am at home. A few minutes here and a few minutes there to achieve reading success early on.

The Children Learning Reading website lists countless testimonials from parents who have achieved amazing results with teaching their children to read and wish that they would have started sooner. Since I am blessed to have the opportunity to stay at home with my son, I will start this program as soon as he is ready. The founding family starting teaching shortly after their children turned 2 years old. I also love that the company offers a 60 days money back guarantee. The founding family is confident that your children will be reading in no time if you take time aside to consistently follow this program.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...