Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Madonna Rebel Heart Album [Review]

Music is a big part of my life. I love listening to music while I am cooking or working around the house, while driving in the car, and while running, among many other times. The music I listen to depends on my mood, or the type of mood I want to be in. From happy and upbeat to sad and slow, music helps me to experience life and the emotions that comes with the ups and downs of it. As the outside weather temperatures are starting to slowly creep up, I have been in the mood for upbeat songs lately. Madonna's new album, Rebel Heart, is a collection of upbeat songs that will put anyone in a good mood.

Warning: explicit lyrics and song names below.

Rebel Heart Album Tracklist:
1. Living for Love
2. Devil Pray
3. Ghosttown
4. Unapologetic B*tch
5. Illuminati
6. B*tch I'm Madonna
7. Hold Tight
8. John of Arc
9. Iconic
10. HeartBreakCity
11. Body Shop
12. Holy Water
13. Inside Out
14. Wash All Over Me
15. Best Night
16. Veni Vidi Vici
17. S.E.X.
18. Messiah
19. Rebel Heart

I have been wanting to update my running playlist with upbeat, but easy listening songs. Madonna's Rebel Heart album is exactly what I am looking for. With 19 songs, each song has a unique feel to it, but still stays within Madonna's style of music. Listening to the songs put me in a good mood and made me want to dance. My favorite songs are Living for Love, Devil Pray and Ghosttown. I like both the music and the lyrics of these songs.

Madonna shares two sides of her personality in her new album: the rebellious renegade side and the romantic side. A lot of the songs speak to me on a personal level.

If you have kids, be prepared for some explicit, adult only lyrics.




Rebel Heart World Tour 2015 starts on August 29, 2015 in Miami, FL. Check out Madonna.com for more information about other cities in North America/Puerto Rico.

The Rebel Heart album can be purchased on iTunes.

Disclosure: I participated in the Madonna Rebel Heart album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...