Saturday, March 21, 2015

Huntsman Organic Beard Oil [Review]

Oils are becoming a big part of my natural beauty routine. Oils range from heavy to light depending on skin type needs and time of the year. On my legs, I prefer heavier oils. On my face, I prefer lighter oils. They contain simple ingredients and most of the time, are available as 100% organic. I am even introducing my husband to oils to moisturize his face and facial hair. Huntsman Beard Co. Organic Beard Oil is the perfect blend of oils to soften and moisturize men's facial hair.







Huntsman Beard Oil        
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
100% organic oils

Comes in dark amber glass bottle with dropper

Absorbs quickly and works immediately




There are a lot of oils in the natural beauty market these days. I love the purity of these oils and their ability to moisture the skin so well. Huntsman Beard Oil and Conditioner is made from 100% pure oils. I love that there are not fillers, synthetic ingredients, preservatives or other unnecessary ingredients. I have used Argan Oil and Jojoba Oil separately for skin moisturizing, so I know that they work very well. The Argan Oil is a light and dry oil, meaning that it absorbs quickly and does not leave you with a greasy feeling. Jojoba Oil is very similar, but stays on the skin, kind of like paraffin wax. The combination of these two ingredients is perfect for conditioning a man's beard.

Ingredients: Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Argan Oil

The beard oil comes in a dark amber glass bottle. Oils should always be stored in dark colored containers to preserve the qualities of the oil and extend the shelf life. Oils that are not stored in dark bottles will oxidize, lose potency and become ineffective.

Uses: This oil is easy to use. Just a couple of drops is all my husband needs for his facial hair. The dropper is easy for him to use and allow him to control how much Beard Oil he uses. He also likes that the label is very manly.

Results: My husband has full facial hair, which he keeps short. His hair is pretty thick and can get stubbly. Many times, I tell him his facial hair is too rough on my face when he is kissing me. He has been using the Beard Oil for several days now. We have both noticed that his hair has softened up some. I would not say that it softened remarkably (the results depend on the type of hair that the man has), but I did notice that the hair is not as rough when it touches my face. Any improvement is a plus in my book.

I would recommend Huntsman Organic Beard Oil and Conditioner for any man looking to soften facial hair.

Disclosure: I received the product to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...