Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Oil of Oregano Natural Immunity Booster [Review]

In a world of Big Pharma, where there are drugs upon drugs available to treat anything and everything that you can imagine to have (or maybe it just seems that way to me), I prefer to go the natural route. When medications for the flu and colds usually only treat the symptoms, not the cause, I opt for no medication at all. Instead, I focus on boosting my immunity and preventing my body from getting sick in the first place. I have been hearing a lot about Oregano Oil as a secret immunity booster for the flu season and I wanted to give it a try. North American Herb & Spice Oreganol P73 is a high quality, food grade dietary supplement that is safe to use for adults and for babies.


Oreganol P73 Dietary Supplement       (0.45 fl oz, $16.79)
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.

The Good
The Not So Good
Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal

Easy to ingest/incorporate into diet

Certified wild Mediterranean oregano oil

Quickly absorbed


Oreganol P72 dietary supplement contains Oil of Wild Oregano, made from several species of handpicked wild oregano, grown wild in the mountains, untouched by pesticides, chemicals, or irradiation. Oil of Oregano is antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal. Oil of Oregano acts as a natural antibiotic because it is quickly absorbed by the body and used to fight infection.

The recommended dosage is 2-3 drops a day. Oreganol is very strong and potent, so it just takes a little bit. A small 0.45 fl oz bottle should last up to 4 months (usual time frame for the flu season). For kids and babies, the taste might be too strong, so it is recommended to rub the oil into their feet. I really like that I can also add the oil to water/juice/tea or any food. This is an easy way to get this potent and beneficial oil into my diet.

Directions: 
Oil: Take two or more drops under the tongue or in juice/water once daily. Also may be used topically.
Gelcaps: Take one or more gelcaps as needed with or without meals.

I took both the oil and the gelcaps. The oil was pretty strong, but I got used to the taste after a few doses. I also diluted the Oil of Oregano in about 1-2 oz of water and took it that way. The gelcaps did not have as much of the strong flavor. I did notice an oregano aftertaste, which did not bother me.

If you are searching for an all natural, holistic way to boost your immunity, look to North American Herb & Spice Oreganol. The high quality sourcing of the Oil of Oregano offers the best natural antibiotic for your body.

Disclosure: I am not a medical professional. Information about the product was sourced from the company website. Please consult your physician before starting a new supplement. I received the product mentioned for free to facilitate the review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...