Craft-made Stubb's BBQ sauce is the leader in authentic BBQ sauces, rubs and marinades. This is one of the few nationally available BBQ sauce brand that is Gluten-Free Certified (carrier the Gluten-Free Organization Cerficiation seal) and contains no high-fructose corn syrup. Most of the time, high-fructose corn syrup is the first ingredient in national BBQ sauce brands. Stubb's is also working with the Non-GMO Project to verify its line of sauces. It is great to see a company put effort to making the ingredients healthier and more natural.
Stubb's has a great selection of recipes to incorporate their BBQ sauces into every day family recipes. My favorite recipe is the Spicy Shrimp Kabobs. I love grilled shrimp and I love grilled pineapple. Pairing these two together with Stubb's BBQ sauce is a great recipe for a weekend grilled dinner or a family gathering. Of course, you can substitute any of the other Stubb's BBQ sauces if you prefer less spiciness.
Spicy Shrimp Kabobs
1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
1/2 Stubb's Pork Marinade
8 wooden or metal skewers
1. If using wood skewers, soak in water for at least 15 minutes.
2. Thread shrimp, pineapple, and red bell pepper in an alternating pattern on the skewer.
3. Prepare grill for direct high heat cooking.
4. Oil grates and place skewers directly over the heat.
5. Grill for 5-10 minutes total, basting with Stubb's Pork Marinade, flipping often until shrimp are pink and cooked throughout (shrimp cook very quickly over direct high heat). Baste the skewers after each flip.
Enter below for a chance to win 4 FREE Stubb's Coupons.
Disclosure: I received the product to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are honest and are my own. All Natural Katie is not responsible for companies/sponsors who fail to ship the prize.