Friday, May 1, 2015

Plum Deluxe Organic Tea Blends [Review]

Although I love drinking coffee, tea is my second favorite. The amount of different teas available, in both caffeinated and herbal form, can make your head spin or can make you giddy with excitement. After I reach my 3:30 PM coffee cut off, I switch to drinking tea. I prefer low-caffeine and herbal teas in the afternoon and evening. Plum Deluxe offers magical organic tea blends to treat yourself to a hot cup of tea.



Plum Deluxe Tea     
Rating: total green check marks out of 5.


The Good
The Not So Good
All organic teas
Labels do not state that ingredients are organic
Hand-blended, small batch

Delicious




I received two samples of Plum Deluxe organic tea blends: Self Care Blend Herbal Tea and Sunshine in a Cup Herbal Tea. Both teas are caffeine-free. The teas are hand blended in small batches after you purchase the tea, meaning that you get the freshest tea blends possible. Each package of tea contains loose tea leaves, herbs, etc. I really enjoyed the flavors of both of teas. As Plum Deluxe says, they are magical! I love how the natural ingredients give the tea such sweetness (without the use of sugar or other sweeteners).



A tea steeper, tea bag, or a tea pot is recommended for use with loose-leaf teas. If you do not have any of these, you can use cheese cloth or another fine cloth to steep the teas. You can even use a coffee filter and steep the teas for the recommended amount of time.

Not only does Plum Deluxe carry delicious teas and tea blends, but they are now offering natural soaps infused with their teas! I received a bar of Bee Happy, Sunshine Soap. This soap is made with natural ingredients and is infused with Plum Deluxe Mindful Morning Tea and Organic Local Unrefined Honey. I love how there are tea leaves in the soap on one of the sides. I realized after a few uses that the tea leaves are great for exfoliation and scrubbing power. Mindful Morning Tea is an Early Grey blend.

The Plum Deluxe website states that all ingredients are organic and the tea descriptions include this also. However, the labels on the tea bags do not state that ingredients are 100% organic. In order to avoid customer confusion, I recommend for Plum Deluxe to ensure there is consistency in the labels. Otherwise, they might lose customers who are looking for 100% organic teas.

I would highly recommend Plum Deluxe teas because of the high quality of teas and the delicious taste of the tea blends.


Disclosure: I received the product to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are honest.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...